- View Collection Categories List
- AMY L. VANDERSALL MEDIEVAL ART AND ARC
- ART AND ART HISTORY STUDENT WORK
- EMANUEL MARTINEZ COLLECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL FUTURES
- PEMBERTON BOTANICAL COLLECTION
- PRACTICUM LECTURE SERIES ARCHIVE
- RONALD M. AND DIANNE J. BERNIER ARCHIVE
- RURAL ENVIRONMENTS ARCHIVE
- VISITING ARTIST & FACULTY LECTURES/INT
- VISUAL RESOURCES TEACHING COLLECTION
Lectures and interviews from the Department of Art and Art History's Visiting Artist program, dating back to 1987. Includes talks and interviews with visiting lecturers and faculty from the department.
Browse videos in reverse chronological order, or search for specific content with keyword and advanced searches. Refine results at any point by What, Where, Who, When parameters.
The LUNAversal Viewer is suited for accessing our collections on mobile devices, and aims to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A web accessibility standards. Users accessing these collections through mobile devices will be automatically directed to the LUNAversal Viewer. Those using traditional computing devices may access the LUNAversal Viewer here.
The VRC is committed to accurate, respectful, and inclusive description. See our VRC Statement on Culturally Sensitive Collections and Cataloging Practices to learn about our current efforts and goals.