- View Collection Categories List
- AMY L. VANDERSALL MEDIEVAL ART AND ARC
- ART AND ART HISTORY STUDENT WORK
- EMANUEL MARTINEZ COLLECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL FUTURES
- IDA PEMBERTON BOTANICAL COLLECTION
- PRACTICUM LECTURE SERIES ARCHIVE
- RONALD M. AND DIANNE J. BERNIER ARCHIVE
- RURAL ENVIRONMENTS ARCHIVE
- VISITING ARTIST & FACULTY LECTURES/INT
- VISUAL RESOURCES TEACHING COLLECTION
Digitized images from the research travels of Amy L. Vandersall. A specialist in medieval art and architecture, Professor Vandersall taught for the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Colorado Boulder, and provides her photographs free of charge for scholarly publishing.
Log in with your CU Boulder username and password (IdentiKey) to access all Art and Art History content. Additional collections will then display in column to left.
The LUNAversal Viewer is suited for accessing our collections on mobile devices, and aims to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A web accessibility standards. Users accessing these collections through mobile devices will be automatically directed to the LUNAversal Viewer. Those using traditional computing devices may access the LUNAversal Viewer here.
The VRC is committed to accurate, respectful, and inclusive description. See our Statement on Culturally Sensitive Collections and Cataloging Practices to learn about our current efforts and goals.