- View Collection Categories List
- AMY L. VANDERSALL MEDIEVAL ART AND ARC
- ART AND ART HISTORY STUDENT WORK
- EMANUEL MARTINEZ COLLECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL FUTURES
- PEMBERTON BOTANICAL COLLECTION
- PRACTICUM LECTURE SERIES ARCHIVE
- RONALD M. AND DIANNE J. BERNIER ARCHIVE
- RURAL ENVIRONMENTS ARCHIVE
- VISITING ARTIST & FACULTY LECTURES/INT
- VISUAL RESOURCES TEACHING COLLECTION
The Practicum Lecture Series explores strategies to forge a sustainable, productive, fulfilling career in the arts. Through public talks, individual meetings, and workshops, the guest speakers discuss the trajectory and evolution of their art practices, work/life balance, and professional development strategies. The series started in the spring 2018 and takes place in the spring semester. Please explore this archive to learn about our invited guests who are a diverse group of local and nationally known art professionals.
Log in with your CU Boulder username and password (IdentiKey) to access all Art and Art History content. Additional collections will then display in column to left.
The LUNAversal Viewer is suited for accessing our collections on mobile devices, and aims to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A web accessibility standards. Users accessing these collections through mobile devices will be automatically directed to the LUNAversal Viewer. Those using traditional computing devices may access the LUNAversal Viewer here.
The VRC is committed to accurate, respectful, and inclusive description. See our VRC Statement on Culturally Sensitive Collections and Cataloging Practices to learn about our current efforts and goals.