- View Collection Categories List
- AMY L. VANDERSALL MEDIEVAL ART AND ARC
- ART AND ART HISTORY STUDENT WORK
- EMANUEL MARTINEZ COLLECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL FUTURES
- IDA PEMBERTON BOTANICAL COLLECTION
- PRACTICUM LECTURE SERIES ARCHIVE
- RONALD M. AND DIANNE J. BERNIER ARCHIVE
- RURAL ENVIRONMENTS ARCHIVE
- VISITING ARTIST & FACULTY LECTURES/INT
- VISUAL RESOURCES TEACHING COLLECTION
This collection houses documentation of MFA and BFA work from the Department of Art and Art History, with the most recent work appearing first. Since the 1960s the Department has routinely archived MFA thesis exhibitions, initially as 35mm slides and VHS tapes and now as digital files. The Visual Resources Center is currently digitizing and cataloging the 35mm slides in reverse chronological order. Note that over time some students did not submit documentation of their work, so there are occasional gaps in representation. Documentation of BFA exhibitions has been collected in recent years, but submissions have been sporadic due to their voluntary nature.
Log in with your CU Boulder username and password (IdentiKey) to access all Art and Art History content. Additional collections will then display in column to left.
The LUNAversal Viewer is suited for accessing our collections on mobile devices, and aims to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A web accessibility standards. Users accessing these collections through mobile devices will be automatically directed to the LUNAversal Viewer. Those using traditional computing devices may access the LUNAversal Viewer here.
The VRC is committed to accurate, respectful, and inclusive description. See our VRC Statement on Culturally Sensitive Collections and Cataloging Practices to learn about our current efforts and goals.